Chicken Pad Thai – Keto Friendly Recipe Yummy and Delicious
Chicken Pad Thai – Keto Friendly Recipe
This chicken pad thai recipe is extremely healthy and nutritious meal, it can be prepared ahead of time and if you are following the 3 week diet then this is a must try.
20 minPreperation Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- In a medium bowl, mix the ginger, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Add the chicken tenders and toss until coated.
- In a medium skillet, heat the peanut oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chicken tenders and cook, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and scramble them for about 1 minute. Remove the scrambled eggs from the skillet and set aside.
- Reduce the heat under the skillet to medium-low and add the chicken broth, peanut butter, tamari, vinegar, scallion, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken slices, zucchini noodles, scrambled eggs, and sprouts to the skillet. Toss to coat with the sauce, and cook for about 1 minute.
- Serve the pad thai garnished with the peanuts and lime wedges.
You can use our smart search at the top of the page to buy your ingredients for this or any other recipe (Available for visitors from the USA, Canada & United Kingdom).
RECIPE TIP You can add sliced red onions and shredded carrots to your pad thai to make it more authentic, cooking them briefly after you scramble the eggs, but keep an eye on the carb count.
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 710; TOTAL FAT: 34G; SATURATED FAT: 5G; PROTEIN: 90G; CHOLESTEROL: 317MG; CARBOHYDRATES: 13G; FIBER: 5G; NET CARBS: 8G
FAT: 44% / CARBS: 5% / PROTEIN: 51%